There are 2 types of events posted on this page....
1) Club Rideouts to an event or venue
2) All members Monthly Social Breakfast Meets (sometimes with a short optional ride-out afterwards)
3) For meeting place location info, please see the Meeting Places web page.
Information only events are now on a separate page. For info re meet locations, see Meeting Places page on this website.
We apologise that occasionally dates and times may change after having been posted.....this is not done lightly, and is usually outside of our control. Please check this page regularly and especially up to the night before ride-outs, and first thing before you set out the next morning, in case there are any late changes or updates etc, Also look at the recent Forum Posts Notifications (just under the Alzheimer's Logo) on the home page, to see if there are any recent comments re the ride-out, so that you can then login to see whats going on. If you are in doubt re any of the meeting places, see the Meeting Places Page on this Website. Please press play if you wish to hear the music on this page... Gracias.
If in doubt about meeting places, please see Meeting Places Page on this website
Sunday 17th March - Two great choices for our members
1) A green Day on the Costa - Our annual Visit to the Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade at Cabo Roig, a great fun day, and we usually lead the parade, classic cars, floats etc.
More details to follow.
2) A social visit to Benidorm just to sample the street atmosphere of St. Patrick's day. No parades, just throngs of the locals and tourists in fancy dress in the streets, and a great fun atmosphere day. Members who wish to go, please arrange between yourselves on whattsapp.