The club was formed in September 2010, and our website went live in March 2011
We are an Independent Social Motor Cycle Riding Club.
The club works like this....planned and known future rides/events and monthly breakfast meets are posted to the future events page, then anyone who can make it, just turns up, its as simple as that. Where there is an event happening, and we have not planned a club ride-out, we post it on the Other Events Page for information only, so that members are aware, and can go individually or with others if they wish. Individual members can also organize ad-hoc ride-outs by talking to each other on the Forum Page, our dedicated Whats-app Groups or our Facebook page.
The club is internet based and we do not have a clubhouse. There is no hierarchical structure within the club.
The club is made up of and run by original founder members, together with selected team members who have the time and commitment to undertake various roles within the club, to enable our members to obtain the relevant enjoyment and benefits of club membership. Team Members, are identifiable as such by the relevant name patches on our jackets.
We do have an expected member behavioural mode within the club, see 1-9 below
1) Be Kind and Courteous
2) We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy and robust debates are natural, but kindness is also required.
3) No Hate Speech or Bullying
4) Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
5) Give more than you take to this club. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
6) Respect Everyone's Privacy.
7) Being part of our club requires mutual trust. Authentic expressive discussions make clubs great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the club should stay in the club, otherwise you risk bringing the club into dis-repute.
8) The foregoing also applies when you are using the clubs social media groups, like Whattsapp, Facebook, and the club Forum.
9) If you are unsure about any expected behavioural aspect, please speak to a member of the club team.
Additionally please check out all our expectations etc on the Become a Member web page.
We try to structure the club on a no hassle, no pressure basis for members. Our members live in different parts of the Costa Blanca and some elsewhere in Spain. Some are here full time, some are part time, some work away and commute etc. Consequently we see some people a lot of the time, and other people just now and again. All of this is fine, as we don't expect members to come on a minimum number of ride outs, people just turn up when they can. Once they have paid the membership fee, they are members, and its up to them how often they attend, depending on their circumstances.
Its also important to state that The Costa Blanca Rawhiders MG (MCC) Motor Cycle Club) are not supporters of any other motorbike clubs, be they MCs or MCCs, and by that we mean.. whilst we are friendly with, and support other clubs by sometimes attending their open days, charity events, BBQs etc, we are not an official support club to any club, and therefore support club patches of any other clubs should not be worn on our club waistcoats. If you are in doubt about any of the foregoing, please contact a team member who will endeavour to assist you.
We are also a fund raiser on behalf of local charities and hold regular events in order to support them. In addition we are always grateful to receive Ad Hoc donations on their behalf via paypal etc. Please contact us if you wish to make a charitable donation.
If you wish to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on the Contact us Page of this Website.